Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Looking for something else to waste your time with?

Trust me I'm a college student- I know good time wasters. I have mastered my facebook, Hulu, Netflix, Pinterest, Blog-stalking to homework ratio perfectly! {muahahahaha}
But alas this week is midterms. 3 tests in 3 days. When did I start studying for them? well... not before this weekend that's for sure. One day I will be a good studious student... one day.

Anyway what this means is that I should NOT be blogging right now but I should be studying but I realize that makes it difficult for you to waste your time when I have nothing to give but old blog posts.

So here is my gift to you: More Blog Posts!!! Just not mine {you are even more welcome} so here are blog posts that I love!

Confession: I really just wanted to use this picture bahaha

Nat the Fat Rat: On Being A Queen
C. Jane: 5 Loves- start with #1 here
Mormon Feminist Housewives: Judging the Hot Mom or Childless at Church
The Day Book: Girl Crush

All good Blogs- I would recommend checking them out!

Till we meet my friends, till we meet

No comments:

Post a Comment