Monday, March 5, 2012

weekend we-wind: vegasssss

So after last weeks crazy-ness with the midterms and such I took a little vacation to my favorite unholy city- Vegas! Last time I went to Vegas with some of my freshman roomies- Macey (the local) and Kylee. It was so much fun just sitting out in the sun and going to the strip {note to self: make plans to do it again soon}


cheesin for the camera/the guy that took this picture... was a creep


love these girls

This time I went with my grandma and stayed with my Aunt and Uncle+kids for the weekend. We spent our time just hanging out, shopping, my aunt got to set me up with a boy in her singles ward that she's been telling me about for probably a year now. It was a lovely 75 degrees outside when we left Sunday afternoon. I got to wear skirts without leggings {and shaved my legs for the first time in weeks...}, no jackets. It was absolutely perfect!


drive to vegas/new sunglasses- Old Navy and the glorious sun/also drive to vegas


drive home from vegas-
2 different shots- not of the same place but cool how they fit together right?


my cousins- love them/Leah and I- she was kind of hesitant towards me all weekend... I wonder why?

highlights:
seeing familia
eating at BJs restaurant- {and subsequently slipping into a food induced coma}
I highly recommend the Pizookie
driving through cool canyons in Arizona
being warm!

Definitely will be doing that again after this crazy semester is over

No comments:

Post a Comment