Sunday, February 5, 2012

Oh my food

Saturday is a special day It's the day we get ready for fast Sunday

Yup, tomorrow is fast Sunday and I am most definitely in need of it.
Here was my day in regards to food:
Breakfast: Cracker Barrel- French Toast
love me some french toast
though I would have happily substituted 2 of the 4 slices for hash browns.
Luckily my dear friend Ryan and I ended the breakfast on a good note
by finishing the triangle peg puzzle(It's harder than it looks- we did get a little itty-bitty hint though)
Lunch: Station 22 with some of the original roommates
It was so fun seeing my old besties Macey and Kylee
but seriously this place is delicious!
I got myself the Basil Chicken Sandwich (sans tomato and red onion)
But seriously chicken breast, fresh basil leaves, lettuce, and I think a pesto sauce.
All on a toasted roll of some delicious sort- heaven.
Definitely a cool atmosphere with sort of rag-time music, cool art, and basil water (actually way better than lemon/mint/cucumber water- in my humble opinion)
Lucky for me it's my roommates birthday on Tuesday and we're going again- can't wait!
(it is seriously that good)

Dinner: In-n-out
I know- super classic. So good though.
Basic burger with ketchup, mustard, and lettuce (you guys-I'm {kind of} growing up)
Fries (my first love) and a chocolate shake (my other first love)
It was the perfect dinner to the end of a practically perfect sledding adventure
and a great way to end my wonderful day of eating!

Needless to say I'm ready for a day of fasting!
Shabbat Shalom Y'all!

ps. important to note that several delicious snacks were involved:

NEW DISCOVERY(IES)!!!!!- Triple-double Oreos. Yum.
(Thank you so much Kyle B. for bringing them into my life)(vanilla cream and chocolate creme and 3 cookies- how can you not be in love)

Frosted pink/white animal cookies- I just learned that they actually have animals underneath the frosting. You ever wonder if you're eating a bear or a lion or really any other circus animal- just suck off the frosting and it's there! Magic I tell you**

Red vines are still delicious. Just thought I'd let you know.

(**This is probably just me that didn't know this until today... embarrassing...)

No comments:

Post a Comment