Saturday, February 11, 2012

A Personal History- Valentines Day 1

So I thought I'd go down memory lane and revisit some of my more fabulous memories. And by fabulous I mean somewhat painfully funny memories. Valentines Day. This is kind of a 4 part series I guess. I have had 4 valentines days since I turned 16 so I guess that would mean that I have had 4 real valentines days. So this is my first real valentines day.

How great is this: GNO! That's right- Girls Night Out. Me and my besties: Laura {who is now engaged!!}, Kelsey, and Ariel {who is now married!!}. We got all dressed up, and went out to dinner at Pogacha. After an absolutely delightful dinner we decided to go to QFC and bought flowers for ourselves and family members {mom's and sisters and the like}. It was so much fun! After we went to Laura's for a delicious night of chocolate fondue and just had girl talk.

It was seriously one of the most fun nights of my life. Just spending the night with some of my best friends of all time.

Thanks girlies for making my first "real" valentines day so fantastic!!




Olivia and I pre-outing

Kelsey, Laura, Me, and Ariel at dinner

Me, Ariel, and Laura

Me and Laura buying flowers

No comments:

Post a Comment