Friday, February 24, 2012

people ask really interesting questions...

So today I was bored {after my 2.5 hour long nap...} and I was on my computer and decided to google something. {why do I shake when I wake up from a nap?- seriously, does anyone else have this problem?} But you know how google tries to guess what you're going to ask before you even ask it like it can read your mind or something? {bahaha I beat you this time google!} Well when I typed it "Why" this is what I got:


Have you ever wondered why manhole covers are round? I haven't before- but I do now!

So I got curious as to what other kinds of questions are asked on google. So I typed in questions words, you know, who, what, where, when, why, how and got the first 10 suggestions that came up. Some were pretty normal and some were pretty funny and then some were just weird haha.






You have to love people's curiosity.

1 comment: