Wednesday, March 26, 2014

WEDDINGS

So yesterday I found out that one of my best friends of all time is getting married this summer (it's not official yet so I can't say who) and needless to say I AM SOOOO HAPPY FOR HER! I actually have a few friends getting married in the next few months. Dan's best friend/old roommate and one of Dan's best friends from high school are both getting married within the next few months and both of whom I'm also good friends with. It just makes me happy, people getting married. I think it's because it is really one of the best things I have ever done and it brings me so much happiness daily I just want everyone to also be that happy! It's really just so great. 

But anyway, it reminded me that I never actually blogged about my wedding. So, because you all care A TON, here is our special day.
We got married (at 8:20 in the morning) August 10, 2013. Needless to say I don't remember a ton. I only slept 2 hours the night before and woke up at 4 to start getting ready. I do remember that there were a lot of people there that I loved, there were a lot of people I didn't really know, and everything was absolutely wonderful. We took pictures outside the Salt Lake City Temple with friends and family after the ceremony. Ate a wonderful lunch at the Joseph Smith Memorial Building. And then we headed back to Provo for a perfect open house at my grandparent's. The following week included 2 other receptions/open houses but we'll stick to Provo for now. 

I'm including a break because I love you, if you love me click through. hint: pictures!
All pictures were taken by the AMAZING Kali Leenstra of Kali Lu Photo


All of my beautiful Westover girl cousins
My sweet Annie
These handsome Westover boy cousins



My adorable Grandma dancing to keep the kids eyes on her.
Bless her amazing soul she's a saint.














By the way, these beautiful people are some of the above mentioned people getting married!! Isn't she going to be the most beautiful bride!

NONE of this would have been possible without my
absolutely amazing grandparents





All of the food was prepared by my Grandma and
Aunts and some family friends.
AND it was all delicious, I'm told. 








No comments:

Post a Comment