Friday, October 5, 2012

I'm a Senior!!!

Shalom

It has been a while

I apologize.

So in reference to the title- about a month ago I figured out that after this semester I only need to take 12 more credits to graduate. So I can officially say that I am a senior because I'll probably be graduating in April or next December (I might go to DC for an internship next fall... maybe)

So because it has been a while I'll just treat you to a little photo essay

 cookin me some spicy ranch crackers and saltine toffee

Some of my fav efy peeps ever +Jens's fiance!!! 
#eternalfamiliesgettinbigger

pintesting with Lyse 


Birthday Breakfast for MAAAAM!
#classybrunch 

Oh yum... french toast and biscuts for #classybrunch 

I probably eat more than a gallon of salsa a month- at least I make my own? 


I love this weather in Provo 


Attractive dress finding at Savers

Jedi braid figured out

cross stitch phone cover win


sanity restored in my life via west wing

I have the coolest job- we put on the coolest events too






fancy drink # 1

pretty fall colors

great documentary- check it out on PBS video free for the next weekish

berry picking


yummmmmm

hiking with my hiking bud

obsessed with the fall colors

girls night with Kimothy- herb fries

and pork lollipops 

fancy drink # 2

middle part? I need a hair cut

Hopefully I'll do more posting more often... no promises. 

No comments:

Post a Comment