Sunday, October 14, 2012

Fall Break

Yay! A break from work!
Don't get me wrong- I love my babies {note that by babies I mean my 6 10-14 year old boys who aren't exactly baby sized. At All.} but they're exhausting and I needed a break so that I didn't completely fall apart.
Due to the amazing Fall Break Utah has I get two days off work which means 4 extra hours of life. You want to know what I did?
Well first off I met up with my amazing Daniel and we got ourselves some Jdawgs. Post lunch we went to the BYU Museum of Art and discussed the ideas of 15-17th century Christianity, paintings and photography,  and lives of pioneer women. The MOA has this cool pop art exhibit {okay the Andy Warhol stuff is cool the other stuff creeped me out- not super into Anime} including a fun little room with silver pillow shaped balloons blowing around.
Post museum we ventured to the basement of the Widtsoe and looked at the "aquariums" down there. We determined that we like to look at fish together.
That night after homework was done and classes were attended we made delicious chocolate chip cookies and watched the VP debate. So lucky to be dating a guy who can both make amazing cookies and put up with my "crazy liberality". He's definitely a winner.
happy, sideways Dan

silver pillow Andy Warhol installation

Me and Dan looking at le fish

Friday it rained and post classes/other activities Dan came over and we had ourselves some tea and spent some quality time with BBC's Sherlock before his dad came and stole him for a weekend of fishing. Overall a pretty awesome fall break with a pretty awesome boyfriend.

No comments:

Post a Comment