Tuesday, January 1, 2013

some pictures from 2012


 Ringing in the 2012 new year with some of my best friends

 hipster poetry slam

 hand stitched toms

station 22 

ancient letter 

glorious valentine 

my first batch of salsa

Caitlin's birthday lunch at tucanos

drive to vegas


cousin leah

cousin lizzie

carrie, rob, gus, and me

#reallife



my sister took up archery

my best friend got married

drawing from Kian

the start of a beautiful efy friendship

forever 21

EF Y?



my provo babies got me this sweatshirt

BC adventures

my family





my babies to grandbabies babies

we are sisters

polkaspots

family forever

drive to yellowstone










family reunion

communal love

BYU rain

berry gleaning 




fall hikes



MOA

football games

"aquariums"

jump to christmas



nativity love

nutcracker

fireplace

Christmas Eve mass

Seattle glory

No comments:

Post a Comment