Saturday, August 18, 2012

Such a good day

More training for the best job ever. 
Learned about sensory, communication, and some new signs! 
Ate me a delicious J-dawg {** reminder: need to write a letter with my business ideas for them**}, 
picked up Amanda {Maa Maa} and met up with CeCe 
drove us all down to Eliza's wedding reception
#happyday! 

And guess who was there- Tiffany! and a surprise visit from Jens's body and his new fiance!!!!!

{Oh happy day indeed!}

Reunited with my ZFY family- t'was a piece of heaven on earth


Spent the rest of the night with CeCe's familia and driving around and talking about life with Amanda.
Gotta say I love my ZFY family for all eternity. 

And you know what? I think Provo is going to be alright.

P.S. I, more than anything, want this to be something I can say 
{with completeness- including the dancing in snow part- I can be flexible on the car, though 4-runner has been a trend #shambles
about my husband/father of my children in the future. 

No comments:

Post a Comment