Friday, August 17, 2012

back into the swing of blogging

So I really have to go to bed but I really just need to start blogging again...

Okay, that was a big fat lie. 
I have no need to start blogging again. Nor do I have much of a desire at the moment. 
BUT (!!!) I feel as though writing something quick and simple every day makes me a bit of a better person and just helps get some creative juices flowing and all that jazz {not entirely sure if I believe it, but I'll drink the kool-aid. Oh, yeah!} Anyway... I'm back, I'm fresh, {okay, not that fresh but I did just spend 8 weeks with teenagers and few hours with a mattress and pillow}and I'm ready to start anew.

 So here it is! 

First blog of the school year! yay! 

Okay but seriously now I need to go to bed- I have training for my job in about 8 hours so guess who is already in trouble. This girl.
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment