Thursday, October 20, 2011

So Many Pictures

scripture from the story of David and Goliath- I can read two words in this scripture in Hebrew!
Samuel 17:45

Kaitlyn and I in the Bell caves

Just me in the Bell cave

pre- Seder meal (L-R: Leslie, Andi, Kaitlyn, Lindsey, Lauren, Me, Joe)

My Seder Meal "artsy picture" the blue writing says "Hallelujah"

Kaitlyn, Jeff, and I awkwardly standing in front of the Dome of the Rock

View from the Tower of David Museum- I live in the coolest place ever

Jared, me, Kaitlyn, and Leslie on top of the Tower of David Museum

I call this one "Artsy Flag Picture"

Western Wall and Dome of the Rock

post-"variety show" pretzel pictures

Eilat!!!!it was seriously paradise!

pretty river/bridge that we went to after Eilat
(**note for mom- those are the fanny pack pants)


Hezekiah's tunnel

Inside the tunnel

post-tunnel
(**note for Olivia-everyone LOVES the shirt you made me!)

Pressing Olives to make olive oil

Western Wall on the morning of the last day of Sukkot

180 degree turn- did I mention I live in the coolest place ever?

No comments:

Post a Comment