Saturday, October 29, 2011

Just some of the 277 pictures I took in Jordan


Goodbye Israel- Hello Jordan!!!
Over look from Mt. Nebo
Making a fake mosaic

Muslim Barbies- I wish I had gotten one!
Hike up to where John the Baptist was supposedly beheaded
Sun over the Dead Sea
Entering the Siq

God is the COOLEST creator
The Siq- believed to be naturally carved by water
Little boy running up the rocks-I loving call him Aladdin
Through the crack is PETRA!!!
We made it!
Lindsey, me, and Lauren at the Treasury in Petra
my girl "Deema"- cute little girl selling necklace
(the Petra pictures to come feature the necklace I bought from her)

*I also love this picture because it looks like I have a small child in my water carrier*


a sweet little Bedouin boy selling rocks in Petra
If you can't see it in the picture he's covered in flies
I cried a little over this boy
these colored rocks were so cool- yellow, red, and blue from different chemicals
proof that God is the greatest creator
Man can carve stone with tools and color it with paint
but God can carve it with water and color it
At the monastery in Petra

"top of the world" view point
funniest attempt at a jumping picture at the "top of the world" view
We never actually got all of us jumping
on a camel in front of the Treasury in Petra- NBD

Just some night time ice cream in Amman

Roomie picture at the Mosque

The woman's mosque at the King Abdullah Mosque

Jordan had the CUTEST kids!

chariot racers at the gladiator show!
at the temple of Artemis
This rock "ruined" my picture

Look who I saw! JENNI!!!
silly picture in Amman after a long walk
We may or may not have found a way onto the roof of our hotel
Roman Theater
River Jordan
At the River Jordan

No comments:

Post a Comment