Friday, January 27, 2012

Blog transfer

I've made a decision- decision made (name that movie). Instead of going back to my old blog (which we can all admit was only 2 rungs above entire shambles) I'm just continuing this blog to my red lipped adventures of wherever I happen to be at the time.

Update on my life since being back in the good 'ol USA. I'm currently taking classes at BYU and looking for a job. Moved into a new house and I am enjoying everything about it. It's a five minute walk away from campus and the ward is fantastic! I live within walking distance of pretty much all of my friends (well let's be honest within a mile is walking distance for me now). I recently took up cross stitching and re-took up attempting to cook (work in progress). I am slowly adjusting to being freezing all of the time but thankfully Provo hasn't quite realized that it's winter yet. Still trying to get back into the swing of Provo life- who would think that I'd feel more comfortable walking the streets of the Old City than walking the halls of JFSB. I guess we'll see how it all goes!

xx from Provo

1 comment:

  1. Is "2 rungs above entire shambles" code for "I'm 85 years old"? Just joking... He he.

    ReplyDelete